Flap valve ensuring the protection of sewage network against reverse flow rate
and preventing from animals intrusions.
- Version with or without counterweight (the counterweight is an assistance for opening), flanged or bolted mounting.
- Body and flap in welded steel, with hot galvanized coating (stainless steel on request).
- Shaft in stainless steel.
- Bearings in polyacetal.
- Tightness ensured by a replaceable sensitive lip seal in NBR.
- Flap with adjustable positioning.
- Mounting on horizontal pipeline.
- Unpressurized sewage water networks,
- Unpressurized rain water networks,
- Free surface flow water networks.
- Range: DN 200 to 1200.
- Maximum downstream water head (measure from bottom):
- 6 mWH for DN200 to 600,
- 3 mWH for DN700 to 1200.
- Maximum temperature: from 1°C to +60°C.
- Seating: leakage rate lower than 0,02 l/s per linear meter of seal perimeter.
- Flange drilling according to standards EN 1092-2 and ISO 7005-2:
- ISO PN 10 or 16 for DN 200 to 1200.