Field of application:
- Heating, air-conditioning, cooling, water supply, industrial process
- Single-stage, low-pressure centrifugal pump with axial suction, according to EN 733 and ISO 5199, mounted on a baseplate
- Pumping of heating water (acc. to VDI 2035), cold water and water/glycol mixtures without abrasive substances in heating, cold water and cooling systems.
- Applications for irrigation, building services, general industry, power stations, etc.
Volume flow Q max: 650 m³/h
Delivery head H max: 150 m
- Minimum Efficiency Index (MEI) ≥ 0.4
- Permissible temperature range of -20°C to +120°C
- Mains connection 3~400 V, 50 Hz
- Protection class IP 55
- Nominal diameter on pressure side DN 32 to DN 500
- Nominal diameter on suction side DN 50 to DN 500
- Max. operating pressure: varies according to type and application- up to 16 bar
- Single-stage horizontal spiral housing pump with bearing bracket and exchangeable casing wear ring in process design
- Shaft sealing with mechanical seals in accordance with EN 12756 or packing stuffing box
- Spiral housing with cast pump bases.
- Shaft coupling with spacer coupling
- Motors with efficiency class IE3 for motors ≥ 7.5 kW